Team Development/ Retreats
Each team development event is personalized for the needs of YOUR team. Whether it is to build employee engagement, to develop a team Vision/Mission statements and Core values, to create trust within the group, or to brainstorm on a particular problem to develop a team solution. These retreats ignite teams and build incredible rapport throughout the group.
Prior to your event, we will discuss what your needs are and the various programs that will ensure a successful outcome. Having a research background myself, I believe that we should measure the success of the retreat to gain the most from the experience. As such, most teams will be involved in a pre and post survey focused on the main need of the retreat (for instance, if your retreat is focused on building a better team cohesiveness, the survey would be centered around the employee’s thoughts regarding their team and personal engagement). We can’t improve what we don’t measure!
Brief outline of the 1/2 day Team Development Event
- Team building activities
- Examples of workshop choices
- Everything DiSC Workplace (Increase communication skills on your team)
- Everything DiSC Customers (Understand your customer to move them towards decisions)
- Everything DiSC Management (Increase the skills of your managers managing your people)
- Everything DiSC for Leaders 363 (Learn the 3 most important skills for your leaders)
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Re-energizing For Maximum Impact
- Clarifying the Direction of Your Career (Student focused event)
- POMP & Circumstance: Making Your Career Spectacular
- Brainstorming activities on a specific problem (example: how do we gain more clients?)
- Mission Control (Developing your mission, vision and your core values)
- Moving from Distress to De-stress: The 4 Rs that everyone should know! (learning to manage stress on the job)
- Vision Board exercise
“We have a private audiology practice with 15 employees. We wanted to get a better idea how to create a positive environment for our employees as well as address certain issues within the workplace. Laurel facilitated a workshop on work/life balance that was outstanding. She met with us ahead of time to tailor it to our specific needs. She has a very positive approach. The workshop was innovative, fun and helpful. Laurel led us through a unique brainstorming activity that provided fruitful results for some of the challenges we have been facing. Overall our employees were appreciative and gained insight. It has led us to constructive discussion regarding changes in our offices.”
Jane H. Baxter, Au.D. & Debora Clark, Au.D.
Co-Owners of Pacific Hearing Services
Menlo Park & Los Altos, CA